Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blessings

Well, I have to share this story that happened to me yesterday morning...

I wake up and I take my dog out first thing. As I am walking my dog I am talking to myself and to God all at the same time. I am thinking that I don't have money for gas and for a decision that could cost $30,000. As I am walking along I look on the ground and I see a 1 dollar bill! I look a little farther and I see another one....and another one....another one....and another one! Five, one-dollar bills!!! It was as if God was smacking me upside the head telling me that He can provide for my needs! All I have to do is to trust Him and believe Him.

That's my story from yesterday. I hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. God is SO good! When we keep our eyes and ears open, He rewards us by showing us glimpses of His glory! Have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete